Fiscal Year 2023 National Program Integrity Webinar Series — Webinar #3: Program Integrity Fundamentals
The final webinar in the Program Integrity Series for federal fiscal year 2023 was presented on September 19. During the webinar presenters covered why program integrity is important and the benefits of using program integrity strategies in the child care program. Specific topics presented and discussed were as follows:
- Regulations and state plan data about fraud, internal controls, and family and child eligibility.
- Considerations for effectively describing results from your program integrity activities.
- CCDF fiscal requirements, including availability of funds, audits, and financial reporting.
- A high-level overview of error rate reporting and program integrity resources available for Lead Agencies from the Office of Child Care and the National Center on Subsidy Innovation and Accountability (NCSIA) Error Rate Lead.
- The content was focused on state/territory Lead Agencies.