Searching for child care can be stressful. Finding a program that is convenient and affordable for your family can be a challenge. It’s important to find a program that makes sure your child stays safe and healthy and can learn and grow.
That’s a lot to consider. But don’t feel overwhelmed—ChildCare.gov is here to help you.
ChildCare.gov is your trusted source for child care information and other resources that can help your family. ChildCare.gov provides you with free tools and resources and connects you directly to the programs where you live.
Through ChildCare.gov, you can learn about:
- What your child care options are
- What child care licensing is and how it helps kids stay safe in care
- How to search for and find child care where you live
- How to choose quality child care
- How to support your child’s healthy growth and development
- How to find programs that support families and children in your state or territory
Visit ChildCare.gov today!
INFORMATION ABOUT THE OFFICE OF CHILD CARE
The Office of Child Care (OCC) partners with states, territories, and Tribes to administer the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) program. The CCDF helps improve the quality of child care for all children and helps working families with low-income pay for child care costs.