Take Care of Yourself
Every day, you make choices and strengthen habits that either deplete or develop your energy. The more energy-generating habits you create, the greater your ability to be present with and for your leadership behavior. Reflect on your daily and weekly habits. How do your habits impart physical energy? Intellectual energy? Emotional energy? Spiritual energy?
Questions to Ask Yourself
- How do you engage in self-care?
- When are you most energized?
- What do you need to say no to?
- How do you know when your energy is waning?
- What (places, people, practices) revitalizes you?
- Who will support you?