The Importance of Infant–Early Childhood Mental Health in Training and Technical Assistance
The Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Final Rule (CCDF, 2016) provides incentive and opportunity to enhance and expand statewide quality activities to support infant–early childhood mental health (I–ECMH).
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARP Act)
- ARP Act Supplemental Funding
- Promoting Children's Development
- Professional Development
- Core Knowledge and Competencies (CKC)
- Professional Development Systems