Licensing Contact

Primary tabs

Filter By
Selected 10 rows in this page.  
Agency Name Phone State / Territory Published Edit
American Samoa Department of Human and Social Services, Child Care Division (684)633-1571 American Samoa Yes Edit
Agency of Human Services, Department for Children and Families (800) 649-2642 or (802) 241-3110 or for... Vermont Yes Edit
Washington State Department of Early Learning 1-866-482-4325 To find the phone number... Washington Yes Edit
Wisconsin Department of Children and Families (608) 266-9314 or to find the phone... Wisconsin Yes Edit
West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, Bureau for Children and Families 304-558-1885 West Virginia Yes Edit
Department of Family Services, Early Childhood Division (307) 777-5491or for a list of contacts... Wyoming Yes Edit
Department of Health and Social Services, Division of Public Assistance, Child Care Program Office (907) 269-4500 or (888) 268-4632 (In-... Alaska Yes Edit
Alabama Department of Human Resources, Child Care Services Division (334) 242-1425 or (866) 528-1694 Alabama Yes Edit
Arkansas Department of Human Services, Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education, Child Care Licensing (501)682-8590, (800)445-3316, or to... Arkansas Yes Edit
Arizona Department of Health Services (602)364-3224 Arizona Yes Edit