State Level Policy Professionals
The resources found in this section of the Infant/Toddler Resource Guide are for state-level leaders and professionals working in government and nongovernment entities to improve the availability of high-quality infant and toddler care.
The information in this section is organized into six content areas that can be accessed via the top menu bar:
• Consumer Education
• Families Experiencing Homelessness
• Health and Safety
• Strengthening Policy Tool
• Professional Development (PD) and Technical Assistance (TA)
• Supply Building
An overview is provided for each content area to support broad understanding of the topic. In addition to the overview, the left menu bar will direct you to additional resources that will be added to our pages over the course of the next year, such as the following:
1. Action planning template: This tool is designed to support you and your team as you plan to address issues related to this topic.
2. Checklist questions: Use these topic-related questions to help you reflect and take inventory of how your State, Territory, or Tribe is considering this topic from a policy and practice perspective.
3. Additional articles: Find additional information related to the main topic.
4. State examples: This section highlights best practices being implemented by States, Territories, and Tribes.
Need more information? If you cannot find the information you need about a specific topic, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Region’s Infant/Toddler Specialist.