Additional Resources - Outreach and Education
- Consumer Education Resources: This web page lists all the federal resources on consumer education. These resources can provide guidance to states and territories as they develop and implement effective consumer education resources for families.
- Consumer Education: Information about Provider Monitoring and Oversight (2015), by the National Center on Early Childhood Quality Assurance.
- Building a Comprehensive State Policy Strategy to Prevent Expulsion from Learning Settings, 2nd edition. This tool is designed to support states and territories in reducing the likelihood of expulsion and suspension in early learning.
- The School-Age Consumer Education Toolkit shares consumer education information, including state examples and resources, on the physical, social, and emotional health and development of school-age children and engagement efforts with their parents and families. In addition, the toolkit features a video that shows the importance of afterschool and summer care for families, with data and details about the experiences of children served through federal subsidies.
- Resources for Families. This Office of Child Care web page has additional resources about consumer education for families.