- Market Rate Survey Series (March 2018), by the National Center on Child Care Subsidy Innovation and Accountability.
- Guidance on Estimating and Reporting the Costs of Child Care (January 2018), by the National Center on Early Childhood Quality Assurance and the National Center on Child Care Subsidy Innovation and Accountability.
- Equal Access Resources (2021) These resources, along with modules on market rate surveys, provide guidance on estimating costs of care and other tools and briefings on this topic support a deeper understanding of the comprehensive approach needed to assure equal access to child care.
- Addressing the Decreasing Number of Family Child Care Providers in the United States (March 2020) Action is needed to ensure that FCC remains a strong, healthy component of the early childhood education system. This brief examines the reasons FCC homes close and offers information that your state, territory, or tribe can use to solve this problem.
- The New Normal: What Is the Impact on Provider Costs? (December 2020) This one-pager explains how the Provider Cost of Quality Calculator can help states, territories, and tribes understand the costs of COVID-19 mitigation practices in early care and education settings and can inform the design of financial support and incentive packages.
 CCDBG Act of 2014 658 E(c)(2)(M); Child Care and Development Fund, 45 C.F.R. § 98.46(b) (2016).
 Child Care and Development Fund, 45 C.F.R. § 98.16(x) (2016).